Sunday, February 5, 2012

Priceless Memories

I am so thankful that all 3 of the kids love music.  They have really been doing well lately with being able to sing a song pretty much all the way through and singing the correct words.  The other night I was trying to practice, but I didn't mind a bit when they interrupted me and wanted to play and sing.  Even Ethan was not satisfied until he could get up there and play the piano with me.  These are wonderful times that I will remember for the rest of my life! 



(On a side note, why is it that all of those "Hurry, grab the camera!" moments always happen when I look like I got run over by a truck?  It would be nice to look halfway decent in some of those priceless recordings.) :)  

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! On a side note, remind me the next time I come and play on your piano to wash the keys first...Kaylah gave her hand a nice lick before going back to "playing" YUMMY!!! She's so funny:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke 2:19 But Mary(Ellen) kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

    ReplyDelete