Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ethan Eats Applesauce

As of yesterday, I hadn't yet started Ethan on solid foods.  When I made some applesauce yesterday, he was looking at J.D. and Kaylah like he was jealous, so I figured I would go ahead and let him try some. 







J.D. was so excited about feeding Ethan applesauce that he kept trying to feed him from his own spoon.
He absolutely loved it!  I have never seen a baby more ready to eat solid food.  He didn't gag on the spoon or act like he didn't know what to do with the stuff in his mouth.  He kept grabbing the spoon and trying to pull it into his mouth.  Then he would hold it in there and try to lick off every last bit of the applesauce.
.

Here he is patiently waiting for more.  He's six months old today; can you believe it?

2 comments:

  1. Awww...six months already??? Oh gracious...he's growing up WAAAYYY tooo fast! Love that sweet little munchkin:-)

    ReplyDelete