Friday, August 10, 2012

Mommy Let Me Get All Dirty!

picnic Mommy let me join in the picnic with the big kids today!  



stroller 
I usually have to sit in the stroller. What fun is that?!   



picnic 
I got just the tiniest bit of food on me - nothing much at all. ;)   



milk 
Every big boy has to have his milk with his lunch. I dribbled just the tiniest bit of that on me too. 



playing 

 Hey, mom! What's this?   



hose 
 Wait! What's THAT?!   



hose 
I've really gotta go check this out.   



hose 
 I'm still not sure about this thing.   



hose 
Can I touch it?  



hose 
Ooohhh! That's how you do it! Let me take a quick break here before I try.   




 hose 
Cool! Maybe I'll just wash this smushed banana off my shorts.  



 dirty 
This getting dirty stuff is pretty fun, Mom.   




clapping 
Yay for my big-boy, standing-up, messy self!   




bath 
What a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, can I just sqqquuueeeezzzzeee that cutie!!!! He's such a happy sweet boy:-) Looks like he just had a super fun day...being little is fun like that, you know:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...sure will be great to see them all again

    ReplyDelete