Monday, March 12, 2012

The 200 Club

J.D. came home with his first award from King's Kids the other night.  He made it into "The 200 Club".  I'm not sure exactly what it is - all I know is that he's been saying his verses every week, and managed to rack up 200 points. 

Here's my little cutie:



Kaylah saw me taking his picture and said, "Could you take a picture of me with my cup?"  Sure thing, sweetie pie!


And since I couldn't show any favoritism, I had to take a picture of Ethan too. :)  He was already in bed, but not asleep.  Doesn't that great big smile just kill you?


Just a typical Wednesday night at the Bream house!

3 comments:

  1. Good job J.D.! I'm sure that took a lot of work (both by J.D. and by his parents!)
    Good to see pictures of each of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! Not typical, just special! Love that big boy grin on the littlest man and tell JD that Aunt Lauren is so proud of him for learning his verses! He's doing a good job!! Tell Kaylah that I think she has a very pretty cup and that I think she's a special big girl too!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my grand kids are so smart :) Hooray for JD! I wonder if they will all be as competitive as their mama.

    ReplyDelete